Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Captain America Civil War Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdV-lxRPFo

As someone who loves Marvel, this first trailer for Captain America, The Civil War has me excited. As it appears in the trailer, Bucky, aka the Winter Soldier is trapped in a workshop like room with Falcon and Captain America. As previously seen on the last Captain America movie/Avenger's Age of Ultron, Falcon has been tracking Bucky's whereabouts for quite some time and they finally found him. One may question why Bucky is being hunted down by military officials but if you all can remember, he was brainwashed by Hydra and did things that he can't remember and he is being blamed for new crimes he did not commit, which makes for a great opening for the movie.

I am personally excited to finally seeing the introduction to Black Panther, a lesser known Avenger but a very important key character in the comics. I am sad that the trailer did not show either Vision (as seen in Age of Ultron) and Spider-Man (soon to be the first teenage Avenger) but I get it as they did not want to spoil is grand entrance yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment