Wednesday, November 18, 2015
My first stop-motion video!
Here is the Youtube link to my first stop-motion video. I wanted to have fun with this project and feature some Bionicle 2015 Lego toys. When I was just starting out, I did not realize how hard it was to actually move the legs so I just mainly focused on the upper body for the video. In the current Bionicle story, Tahu, the Master of Fire and his team (as seen defeated in the background for some frames in the video) fights the Skull Grinder. The Skull Grinder defeats all of the Toa but Tahu. Tahu squares off against the Skull Grinder by himself and is on the blink of defeat until the Mask Maker comes in and saves the day. The music I used for the video is from the band Linkin Part, and the song was Gulity All The Same. The noises I found were on youtube or final cut pro itself. Overall fun project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment