Thursday, October 22, 2015

Propaganda Poster

This is my Propaganda poster. When you google search "propaganda poster", you will see some with Captain America but very few Iron Man in it so I wanted to give him some love. At first, I wanted to do a propaganda poster on Marvel's "Civil War" showing off Captain America's team and Iron Man's team fighting each other saying "What side are you on?" but then as recommended picking a actual side and see how that side would recruit for their own avengers team. I used the traditional Uncle Sam figure, the king of propaganda models, and removed his head and replace it with Iron Man's head/helmet. I was recommended to put a American Flag on my poster so I made one. I also changed the hue of the Uncle Ironman to blend it better. The message part of the assignment was hard for me but keeping with the Uncle Sam thing, I went for his message but changing U.S. Army with Avengers and adding Ironman's glowing eyes and helmet to the color of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment