Sunday, September 6, 2015

What's Trending?! 1

On this week's segment of What's Trending?!, I wanted to talk about the upcoming Apple event "Hey Siri" that Apple is rumored to announce the iPhone 6S. I am a huge Apple fan, and I have been using the iPhone since the original. I currently have the iPhone 6 so I am not going to upgrade my iPhone just yet but I am more excited on the other rumored items to be announced like the "iPad Pro." The iPad Pro will be a higher performing, and bigger screen from the current iPad, the iPad Air 2. I currently have the 3rd generation iPad (I believe the generation before the very first iPad) so it will be nice to get a new upgrade for apps, movies, and pretty soon books that I been wanting to buy but couldn't because of no space on my current iPad. This event is a very big event for Apple as they are completing with their rival, Samsung, and their just released Edge phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment