Sunday, September 20, 2015

What's Trending?! 2

     On this week's segment of What's Trending?!, I wanted to talk about the conclusion of the Apple Event "Hey Siri". So the rumors were true, iPhone 6S was announced with a great new feature called "Live Photos", which allows for photos to be made into quick GIFs. Also, the new 3D touch feature is really appealing and a cool now way to interact with the iPhone. I personally won't be upgrading my iPhone until the iPhone 7 is announced so I will have to wait a whole year for hands on interaction with this feature. The iPad Pro with it's bigger screen looks amazing. With the ability to multitask now with the new iOS 9 update, one can be almost as productive on a iPad as they can be on a computer.
     Things I did not expect but was nice that Apple announced was the new Apple TV. It is Apple's 4th generation of the device but they way they presented it at the keynote really has sparked my interest in the device. As a part time student and almost a full time worker, I personally don't have much time to sit around and watch anything on TV. However, when I do, I usually just watch it on a Wii U, which is a little bit more expensive then the Apple TV and does a lot more. The remote for the Apple TV is really cleaver and may appeal to future consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment